South East Central Railway Job 2018 - Trade Apprentice Vacancy
|Vacancy 1||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply||09/09/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational/technical qualification:
a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
b) Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
2. The period of apprenticeship and stipend: Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
3. Welder – 28, Turner- 12, Carpenter -12, Fitter – 44, Electrician – 36, Steno Grapher & Secretarial Assistant (English)/(Hindi) – 02, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 04, Painter – 03, Office Assistance cum Computer Operator – 03, Health Sanitary Inspector – 03.
Address For The Job
1. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake (false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training. The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise.
2. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization. Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for reservation must produce a disability corticate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
3. The decision Of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
How to Apply
1. The online application completed in all respect. can be submitted through online from 18.08.2018 to 09.09.2018 (18:00 hrs.) No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Raipur.
2. Applications must be submitted online only on the web address www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
3. If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, the should upload recent caste certificate issued by competent authority on the above web portal. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
4. No travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates. The candidates will have to upload soft/scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
5. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.