DFCCIL Jobs 2018: Finance Officer
|Vacancy 2||Finance Officer|
|Qualification||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, New Delhi|
||14/09/2018 – 20/09/2018|
1 .Qualification: (a)CA/ICWA qualified, b) MBA/Fin. Note : Candidates With CA/ ICWA qualification will be given2 .Experience: Minimum 3 years in Govt. / PSU or reputed Cempanie s / CA private Firms etc.
3. Duties and Responsibilities: Officers will be assigned work related to Maintenance of Books of Accounts, Taxation Matters, Scrutiny of Bills/ claims of contracts & others, Pay roll matters, Maintenance of Account of Employees contribution towards Employee’s Provident Fund, *rutiny Of financial proposals, Audit matters, Banking Matters and any other matter of Finance Department.
4. Duration of Contract: Selected candidate will be appointed on Contract basis initially for a of one year, which can be extended at the sole discretion of the Company. The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side
2. For Mumbai Date of Interview : 20.09.2018 DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 7th Floor, Central Railway, New Admin building, D N Road Mumbai¬400001
3. For Tundla Date of Interview: 14.09.2018 Address: DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 3/20, 3RD Floor, KPS Tower, Mayur Complex, Nagla Padi, Agra-282002
4. For Vadodara Date of Interview:: 27.09.2018 Address: DFCCIL CPM’s Office, 1st Floor old DRM building Kalu Pur Ahmedabad-380002
5. For Jaipur and Ajmer Date of Interview: 20.09.2018 Address: DFCCIL CPM’s Office, C-16 Khushi Vihar Patrakar Colony, Mansorovar, Jaipur-302020
1 .The above posts are project specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above.
2. No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/ stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case interview is 2continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost. The contract engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
3. The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence (misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/policies of the Company. Serving Govt./PSU Officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization. Management reserves the right to cancel/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
i. 2 recent passport size colour photographs. High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth 11. Certificate of Academic & Pmfessional qualifications and statements of 111. marks of all the qualifications for all semester/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable). SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (If applicable). OBC Candidates included in the central list having certificate for the current financial year in the format prescribed by Central Govt. will be given the benefit of OBC reservation. The OBC Candidates may produce the certificate clearly mentioning that *This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/ sections (Creamy Layer)” mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training 0M No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT,) dated 08.09.1993 and modified vide Govt. of India Deptt. of Personnel and Training 0M No. 36033/3/2004- EStt(Res) dated 09.03.2004 & 14.10.2008″. Candidates failing to produce requisite SC/ST/OBC Certificate will not be entitled the benefit of reselved category and will not be allowed to appear for interview. For PH Candidates, disability should be more than 40% for the v. categories where ever PH reserved posts are indicated. PWD certificate should have been issued and available as on date of eligibility fixed as per the advertisement. Further the Disability certificate should have been issued by the Competent Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State government. Reservation for PWD candidates will be in accordance with Government directives.